- Global Hurricane Forecasts by GuiWeather.
- Hurricane live tracker, storm tracks updated every 10 minutes
- History of Atlantic Basin Storms from 1850 to 2005.
- Ships and buoys weather observations
- NWS Enhanced Radar Images.
- Worldwide weather buoys and stations : from NDBC, US National Buoy Data Center (NOAA) with wind speed, air pressure and other sensors data, latest satellite wind map (QuickSCAT) and SST/Wave Height from Weatherunderground.
- Global Infrared
- Global Cloud Map
- Global Cloud Map same as above but with a better transparency.
- Latest Global Sea Surface Temperatures- from the Space Science And Engineering Center (SSEC) from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Sea Surface Temperature from TRMM (Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission), NASA / JAXA project
- MODIS Sea surface temperature.
- Update: Bathymetry and topography, 2 minute global relief.
Oil and gas data (Gulf of Mexico)
- 2004/2005 Oil Production.
- 2004/2005 Gas Production.
- Major Platforms
- Oil and Gas wells.
- BP's Thunderhorse Oil Rig.
- Update: Mexico Offshore Oil Fields.
Once all the packages installed, you should get something like this: