Net Oil Exports Revisited
Hubbert Linearization Analysis of the Top Three Net Oil Exporters
"The No-Money-Down Disaster"
Lon Witter, Guest Column, 8/21/06 Barron's
- 32.6% of new US mortgages and home equity loans in 2005 were interest only, up from 0.6% in 2000
- 43% of first-time home buyers in 2005 put no money down
- 15.2% of 2005 buyers owe at least 10% more than their home is worth
- 10% of all home owners with mortgages have no equity in their homes
- $2.7 trillion dollars in loans will adjust to higher rates in 2006 and 2007
A Proposed Triage Plan
Jeffrey J. Brown is an independent petroleum geologist in the Dallas, Texas area.
His e-mail address is email@example.com