Last Update: April 26, 11:00
List of Figures:
- US Gasoline Stocks.
- US retial gasoline prices.
- Gasoline consumption projections
- Gasoline consumption projections (with a 30 day Moving average)
- Observed gasoline stock coverage values (NDFC)
- Observed U.S. gasoline imports (4-weeks average).
- U.S. crude oil stocks
- Crude oil spot prices
- U.S. Crude oil imports
- U.S. Total Crude Oil and Petroleum Products Net Imports
- Crude oil input to refineries
- Observed crude oil stock coverage values
- U.S. Weekly Percent Utilization of Refinery Operable Capacity (UROC)
- For some figures (Fig. 3, 4, 9, 10 and 11), the year-to-year increase is adjusted assuming a linear trend (see Are Prices Affecting the Gasoline Consumption in the US? for details).
- data points are interpolated for missing days.